Introducing the Alumni Monitor Online Marketplace
Alumni Monitor is excited to announce the launch of our new online marketplace, featuring research on emerging trends and new developments in the alumni relations field. The eCommerce site will allow colleges and universities with any budget to use our actionable research for more effective alumni communication and engagement. Read the news release to learn more about our Alumni Monitor research and new marketplace.
Alumni Monitor offers an unprecedented view of alumni outreach through three distinct channels – alumni sites, collateral mailings and alumni-centric events – keeping clients attuned to the pulse of the industry. Through full reports, briefs and updates, Alumni Monitor showcases best practices from a wide range of schools, providing a unique cross-section of the higher education space. You can now purchase research on many topics including:
- Reaching and engaging with alumni on Twitter
- Best practices for communicating with alumni through email
- Innovative and effective features of 2016 Giving Days
Complimentary research is also available and includes topics such as:
- User experience of alumni mobile apps, with a special focus on the gift giving process
- Relationship between graduates and their alma maters and how this affects donating behavior
- Best practices for public and private alumni websites
As a special welcome gift, we are offering 20% off your first order from the Alumni Monitor online marketplace with promo code: WELCOME20. You can access the marketplace by clicking below:
For more information on our Alumni Monitor research, please visit alumnimonitor.corporateinsight.com or contact Dana Peterson at 646-454-2665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.